Below is a list of questions and answers which we frequently get asked by our customers.
If you can't find the answer you are looking for then please feel free to give us a call on 9793 4233.
- Do you have a showroom which I can visit?
Yes, we do. Please click here for directions and opening times.
- Can you help with the design of my kitchen?
Yes, we can help. We offer a no obligation free design and quoting system. Our sales staff are trained designers who can offer advice and guidance to create something perfect.
- Do you offer a home measurement service?
Yes, we currently do offer a home measurement service. For more information or to book a home measure, please contact your local Wren showroom or call our customer service team on 0845 404 1000.
- When I order a kitchen, will it arrive flat-packed?
That depends on your requirements. We can deliver your kitchen flat packed or assembled – it’s your choice. If it is flat packed, all pieces are individually labeled for easy assembly.
- How much will I be charged for delivery?
Delivery charges depend on the location of the delivery and the size of your order. Our sales staff will be able to provide you with the exact cost at the time of quotation
- How quickly will you be able to deliver my new kitchen?
Once you have signed off on your design and paid a deposit, the turn around time is 3 – 4 weeks.
- What does MR stand for?
Moisture Resistant. All cabinets are made from moisture resistant board
- What does MDF stand for?
Medium Density Fibre board. We mainly use MDF for cabinet doors, cornice and pelmet.
- How will my kitchen arrive?
Each cabinet comes securely packaged which helps to ensure it will reach you in perfect condition.
- I have very restricted access, can the unit be dismantled for ease of movement?
If access is restricted, you will be better off receiving your kitchen flat packed and assembling it on site.
- Do cabinets come in standard sizes?
Yes. However, you are not limited to these standard sizes as we make every kitchen to exactly meet your needs. Cabinets can be made to any size you require.
- Do you provide an installation service?
Yes we do. We can organise a professional installer to install your kitchen, or, if you are a handy person, you can save some dollars by doing it yourself.
- Can you cut the benchtop to a customised size?
Yes, of course. Again every top will be made to meet your exact needs. Size, type, colour – the choice is yours.